Thursday 2 April 2015

My Bucket Full Of Fantasies



Wishes, dreams, whims and urges
My bucket’s full of these
I should make them come to life
Drop by drop, with little ease

Source




Walk through paths of history
Bask in the medieval glory

Sit besides Henry and Anne; Gaze
And witness their love set ablaze



Hampton Court Palace- London



Travel solo and explore
Make new friends and have fun galore

Scuba dive into the oceans so pristine and deep
Trek to the alps so treacherous and steep

Capture in my lenses the entire wild
Alone with myself; happily beguiled 


Turkey- Image Source- Google

 



Appear on the cover page of vogue
And all the limelight I get to hog 

Sing numbers unplugged and play the guitar
Be conferred with the award of “Rising Star”

Gig on “Lungi Dance” with Shahrukh Khan
Star in “Taken 4” with Neeson Liam

Wash out every brain that’s rabid
Put some sense into the heads that are vapid
 


Get all minions to work for me
Have honey bee deliver me the honey


Source- Google


Own a park like the one in “Life of Pi”
Ride on the giraffe and with the kite I fly

Walk on the marshes of Sundarban
Sleep under the stars in the great white Rann

Adopt a tiger and name it “Pug”
And give the world a bear hug


Image Source- Google
 



I hope to live my bucket of fantasies
Also hope; one day,
You might propose to me falling on your knees



 Linking with -


Three Word Wednesday - Ablaze, Deep, Rabid


Share your thoughts with me at dipanwiita@gmail.com
 

10 comments:

  1. Of course you should make them come to life; it is just one small step like all the others, even when flying to the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for fufilment of your fantasies:) Nicely rhymed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the list and the rendition. I loved the last stanza....Awesomely put!

    ReplyDelete